I stand at the gate
Strong at this moment
Having long faltered
Regressing in fits
Asking
Is this my time to enter
Looking back I see my loved ones;
Family I label friends;
Friends I label family
It has grown so difficult to touch them
I am forgetting how it was
Having lingered so long
Regressing in fits
Will I ever touch them again
When strong at this moment
I stand at the gate
On a cold and windy morning, said goodbye to all my friends. They were hanging 'round the corner. They were staying 'til the end.
- E.L.O. (song: The Stranger)
Blooming on the Barbed Wire
-
Blooming against the fence. Blooming on barbed wire. It's not the stuff of
dreams, not the heart's desire. But still it does its best. The blooms are
prof...
23 hours ago

2 comments:
Beautiful.
Forever you will be the family friend and friend of the family for which no ties are required
Post a Comment