Friday, June 21, 2013
Okay - I'm taking a step...
This is just the goofy cover for the proof copies of heroic adventure-satire novel Eye of Atchewa which I have fully committed to ordering before the end of the month. It represents the farthest step I've taken toward publishing an actual novel. Several friends will give it a read, or as much of it as they can stand. Then I'll decide if it should see the public eye or not and if so, I'll give it a final edit and then go looking for a publisher.
I threw in the Admiral Bleekxpritzle story because a couple friends want to read that as well and it didn't cost any extra. So for everyone who keeps asking when I might get a novel on the shelves, or have given up asking, I'm finally trying to make something happen. And yes, those are gaming miniatures on the cover!
Posted by
Fantasy Writer Guy
at
5:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Dude! Congratulations! Can't wait to read this when it makes its debut.
Post a Comment