From: Visaman Sep-3 9:40 am
To: ALL
Anyone writing a sweet love story or a tale about cute bunnies?
I'm writing a story about Cougars.
Oh yeah one person dead so far, and I'm only starting page 15. ;-)
From: Fantasy_Writer_Guy Sep-3 4:17 pm
To: Visaman
As a matter of fact I have written about Cougars AND bunnies! A woman in her late 40's refers to her 24-year-old lover as the 'energizer bunny' because of his overactive libido. Too funny.
This is the most perverted stuff I've ever written. Oh dear. I shall be locked up for this...
From: foiled_again Sep-3 3:31 pm
To: ALL
Does anyone know how much a REALLY expensive couch would cost. But REALLY expensive?
And would it make sense for it to be Italian leather, or is there a specific company that makes really high-end couches that I should know about?
This is so not my world...
Thanks for any help.
From: Fantasy_Writer_Guy Sep-3 4:36 pm
To: foiled_again
I once sat on a couch that was $25,000 CDN. It was bright lime green but absolutely the most incredibly comfortable soothing place I've ever been. Seriously.
Hope you've overcome your block. If not - make something new happen. anything. Make a pregnant woman suddenly give birth. Make a frozen urine ball fall from a plane and crash through someone's roof! Anything! just write!
From: sophiesgirl Sep-3 6:26 pm
To: ALL
AAHHHHH!
WE'RE ALL INSANE!!!
A book in 3 days, what the hell were we thinking! I'm on page 46 still thinking, gotta write, gotta write. I need to be at page 75 tomorrow so I don't have to write another 50 pages on the last day. Gotta write.
I am going freakin' nuts. I don't want to write anymore!
Ok, back to writing.
From: Fantasy_Writer_Guy Sep-3 6:32 pm
To: sophiesgirl
Yes. We're all insane.
What - you didn't realize that before coming in? Sorry about your luck. Next time look before you leap!
Oh look - the Hindenburg is hovering outside my window. Guard! GUARD!!
Day 2 highlight:
"Well - there's some things you just can't share with your parents. My on-line friends - it's a chat-room. And they're into things - well - things you just can't have your parents finding out about."
"My curiosity is piqued."
"They're into S and M."
"Oh really?"
Theresa laughed. "I can't believe I'm telling you this."
"Suffice to say - you're into it too."
"Yep."
"So are you an 'S' or an 'M'?"
"Do you know what they mean?"
"I do. Sadism and masochism."
"Well - I'm an 'M' - at the moment anyway. I think I could play either role. Are you shocked?"
"Not at all. Why should I be?"
"Some people are shocked by deviant behavior."
"I don't think there's anything deviant about it. I understand it's common all over the world thus it's self-evidently a natural phenomenon. Although personally, I don't understand the attraction. Sexually I'm all about tenderness and gentleness so I'm really at the opposite end of the scale. I once read a short book by Marquis de Sade and it was rather grotesque. It certainly didn't excite me at all. Mind you - this piece was not about sexual role-playing obviously. It touched on some nasty things. Torture, necrophilia, pedophilia. As a child he dug up his mother's corpse and fucked her skull. He was a sick sonofabitch apparently though I can't believe half that stuff was even true. I'm assuming those aren't the kinds of things you're into!"
Blooming on the Barbed Wire
-
Blooming against the fence. Blooming on barbed wire. It's not the stuff of
dreams, not the heart's desire. But still it does its best. The blooms are
prof...
23 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment