Loving enlightened people across the world are looking to America with rare hope in their hearts. We beg you, follow yours.
Blog friends:
You too can send a message to be displayed in Washington (it looks legit): http://www.avaaz.org/en/million_messages_to_obama/98.php/?cl_tf_sign=1
More inspiring sentiments from cool bloggers:
http://crushedbyingsoc.blogspot.com/2008/11/world-is-brighter-place-for-darker.html
http://viorica8957.livejournal.com/46961.html
Oh - almost forgot - Matt, over at Three Angry Guys, says, "I’m so excited about the days that lie ahead that my nipples are getting erect."
Of course, Obama can not change the world single-handedly. We all have to participate. Find your own way.
Blooming on the Barbed Wire
-
Blooming against the fence. Blooming on barbed wire. It's not the stuff of
dreams, not the heart's desire. But still it does its best. The blooms are
prof...
23 hours ago

3 comments:
Signed and signed, plus a little hello from myself too.
What is it about this man that makes everyone want to fellate him?
He will make a great leader, I'm convinced. As great as Bush was horrible--and that's saying quite a bit.
The very best to you and this blog.
:--)
Have I ever told you that one of my best friends is Canadian? Lives in the GTA and she's such a conservative that she still loves George W. Bush. Not only that, her favorite American politician of all time is ... are you ready for this? I don't think you are, because I don't think anybody is ever ready for this answer. DICK CHENEY!!! Is that insane or what????
Post a Comment