This is my own recipe for chicken soup. It's none of your business but I just couldn't think of where else to store this information without it getting lost. I don't have a recipe box nor do I want one.
red onions, sauteed
chicken broth
tapiocca
mushrooms, sliced
BBQ chicken, skinned and whittled
half-n-half cream
sage, thyme, oregano,
celery salt, pepper,
tobasco, worchestershire
Labatt 50
Drink the Labatt 50, eat the chicken skin and dump the remaining ingredients in a pot. Simmer all afternoon. Inflict on unsuspecting guests.
Blooming on the Barbed Wire
-
Blooming against the fence. Blooming on barbed wire. It's not the stuff of
dreams, not the heart's desire. But still it does its best. The blooms are
prof...
22 hours ago

1 comment:
I am going to try that... esp. the Labatt 50, that one I've not even ventured towards yet.
sounds good tho :D
Post a Comment