Monday, March 18, 2019

Flylady speaks to me



Flylady sends me eight emails per day telling me to get off my ass and clean my home. Not usually in those precise words. Just now she told me to clean out my bedroom because my bedroom is the heart of my home! It is not a graveyard! It is the place where my babies were conceived.

It is the place where my babies were conceived, people! Flylady says so!

I think she's talking about my fictional characters. Those dear children of mine who I have ignored lately.

I recently made significant progress. I actually cleared the bedroom floor (well, most of it) and so I now have the space to actually work in the room sorting stuff out according to their destinations: dump, thrift store, salvage guy, specific friends, the circles community...

This is good news. I have much need to get this bedroom/office restoration project finished ASAP.

More soon.

No comments: