Thursday, January 21, 2021

Becoming a Person: January update

Dear Diary:

Recent milestones on the the road to Getting A Life Back:

An ability to often sleep six hours in a row.

Often eating small meals or snacks, sometimes four or even five times in a day.

Welfare funding including fairly full medical coverage.

Tax refunds and rebates coming in which do not affect welfare coverage.

Medical tests and diet counselling proceeding through Bariatric Program.

Thorough bloodwork reveals no worries but vitamin D and B12 deficiencies. By taking supplements I can expect greater energy levels.

Started the process to get a new and proper walker.

Minecraft down to a few hours per week.

Starting to read again, sometimes without falling immediately to sleep.

Very close, I think, to regularly writing again.


Next goals:

Get the walker and then more regular exercise.

Finish room reorg within ten days.

Continue to improve diet.

Write.

Catch up on correspondence. Some of my friends have been waiting over a year to hear from me. Writing about myself usually feels exhausting but I have to do it. I know I can. I'm doing it now.

Cheers.


Stranger

Please petition in support of the vital Canadian Polar Bear Habitat at Cochrane, Ontario and its most important member.

Attended my first Minecraft wedding


2 comments:

IntrepidReader said...

So glad to hear you are making progress!! I miss you and can't wait till we can get back to meeting regularly. Keep up the good work!

Fantasy Writer Guy said...

Thank you my friend!