Tuesday, August 02, 2022

Please go fax yourself

Dear aliens:

Still stuck on this cute but withering planet named something akin to "Dirt" by its most bombastic inhabitants (who treat both it and each other as such) where in accordance to their kooky machinations I was pushed to sending the following communication today:


Dear person or other:

I received your very excellent and efficient ambulance care on 6 June 2022 while subscribed to Ontario Works system. I currently face severe mobility and transportation barriers and not being a proprietor from the previous century, I do not own a fax machine. Thus my inquiries to the automatonic telephone nexus were met with no applicable response.
 
Would you please do me the biggest favour and fax to yourself the following info?

patient XXXXXXXXXX, XXXXXXX XXXXX
OHIP# XXXX XXX XXX XX
acct# XXXXXXX (balance $45.00)
Ontario Works# XXX XXX XXX   
your fax # XXX-XXX-XXXX

Otherwise I will wait to hear from a collections entity and I guess have someone to talk to.

Thank you again for the excellent health care; as always professional, effective and unhindered by superfluous human connection. I hope you all have a great day.

Sincerely...,

Feel free to swing by any time.

No comments: