Wednesday, October 05, 2022

The champ

Six hours into this day I have:

  • slept in magnificently
  • brushed my teeth
  • made a coffee
  • took my pills
  • went for a walk
  • solved a crossword puzzle
  • created a crossword puzzle for my collection
  • read a chapter of Dark Tower book 8
  • met a new dog named Tonks and told her pet human Tabatha the Tale of the Squirrel Invasion
  • took in recycle and trash bins
  • made pork chops, tomatoes and tator salad for dinner
  • checked email and messenger, charged phone and updated calendar
  • watched a documentary about the America's Cup
  • won a game of chess
  • may or may not have lost a few games as well. Shut up.
  • listened to two Lemon Jelly albums

How's that for a list of accomplishments? I'm probably the champion of the world now.

No comments: