Monday, November 26, 2007

The unsinkable Steve-o

More recent mutterings of the roommate... song in italics...



Big and juicy
As big as a fist
It’s the meatball escapade…


I like-a this-a booze! It make my head all crazy like a five-a dolla’ bill.

Where’s your Halloween costume? You don’t have one? Why don’t you go as Mister Belvedere then? You don’t even need to dress up. Just go around saying, ‘Hello Wesley!’ Try it.
‘Hello, Wesley!’

Refried beans,
Refried beans,
I’m makin’ fresh coffee
And refried beans


Look, I don’t want to address the problem at the source. I just want a quick solution. I don’t want to be like – “Ooooh! Look at me! I don’t have fruit flies because I’m clean!”

Look, I’m a tarnish fly! Mmmmm… tarnish!

Arrrrrr! I’m Blindeye the pirate!

Hail to the bus driver,
Bus driver, bus driver,
Hail to the bus driver,
Bus driver man.
He swears and he cusses,
And stinks up the buses.
Hail to the bus driver,
Bus driver man.


No. There’s no such thing as bus driver ladies. They’re a myth. Like Unicorns or poppy seeds.

I love corned beef. Any food you need a key to open - you know it’s gotta be good.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I won't be able to finish the nano, but Im going to go as far as I can.

Nanowrimo isn't something for supermom to take super seriously, and maybe when Leah starts getting better and potty learning (I know you are saying right no "Oh no she didn't! She did not bring up talk of potty's on MY blog!" but ehn, what can I do, I'm a mom.) so it seems like you are stalled a little on it and that's OK. As I read the other night, life and all it's shitty twists and turns happened to you and your old friend Peter.

I'm taking a five minute break obviously. Toodles FWG! Off to figure out some kind of Twist to my silly fluff.

Kathleen said...

I'm guessing that means Steve-O is a fan of Spam. Excellent.

Babs Gladhand said...

Canned meat. That explains so much.

Anonymous said...

good day fellas. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been looking for the sake of that exact make. The prices as regards the shoes are around 190 dollars everwhere. But for all I set this location selling them for half price. I absolutely love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order them. what can you tell me about these?