Thursday, March 29, 2018

The Big Reveal

Hey, so April A-to-Z is coming along real soon and writing pals have been asking, Gosh Fwig, what will you do?

My answer has been that I will be an A-Z rebel and work on my outstanding A-to-Z’s from 2016 and 2017 which I never finished but have always intended to.

Yeah, not going to happen.

...Just yet.

The Ponderer, who declares that she can write a poem on any topic under the sun (and I believe her) has asked for help proving it by inviting me to summon a list of 26 A-Z topics for her to tackle over the next month. I did so and included a few topics I thought would be of interest to her, many that are of interest to me, and a couple of fairly wacky concepts just to give her a hard time.

I then realized I ought to take the same challenge and so invited her to send me a list. I think she followed pretty much the same formula.

I hope you’ll tune in starting April 1st for my poem of the day. I hope you find some of them entertaining and some insightful and some hopefully both!

And be sure to check out The Ponderer on H day where she’s been given the title: Hamburger Phone!

Later.

No comments: