Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Aw crap. Apology required:

Kamal Khera or staff: 

First thing of three: I have no idea if anyone actually reads emails such as these.
Secondly: I feel compelled, regardless, to issue an apology for my email from earlier this morning which was facilitated by OpenMedia.org and which bears my own comments at the closing which suggest (with all honest intention) that the addressee is a purveyor of lies and such an enemy of humanity as to deserve no consideration as being included within the species.
However I was only thinking of the prime minister as being the message's target and not yourself (Kamal) until I received the autobot response. I voted liberal in the election which introduced the current PM to this role and am ashamed of that. I have never in my life probed Canadian federal politics with such tenacity until that day and the days since then, and I have never been more abjectly horrified at the state of humanity on this abysmal continent (where I was born) and the wretchedly duplicitous nature of Canadian political agenda and its current occupying government. That said, I have no direct accusations toward Kamal Khera personally.
I am content to assume you might have no knowledge of the slithery nature of this place you find yourself, or more likely that you do know but are trapped in effect and hoping to make things better somehow, or, rather improbably I concede, that you are an agent out to destroy the trudeau/Liberal anti-humanity profit-funneling machine from within! And none of this is to suggest that any of you do not take opportunities to make some kind decisions and create some noble structures when your sugar daddies allow or when they're not looking.
So I now feel better for apologizing. Not that I am suddenly a saint. I realize my own complicity in all that I hate about your ruling kin.
And lastly, if you are reading: I have long had a great interest in, and much respect for, various Asian histories, cultures and philosophies, India paramount among them, and I endured perhaps the most lasting heartfelt and warmly tearful experiences of my life studying the Gita as taught in English by guru Sri Aurobindo (along with the novel Siddhartha by the way). Both documents spoke of things I'd long felt but never heard from a person's lips, or thought I could ever realistically bring into conversation, and I just wish to say that I am grateful for Asian presence in this land and by your inclusion in the political landscape - so long as I don't go on to learn terrible things about you! I hope your spirit; your soul perhaps, survives your experience here.
I also hope that you and your family have a peaceful and joyful holiday season with much quiet time for contemplation, and perhaps some good wine, and a gathering fortitude such that you might return to work with an unflinching integrity, however new or established!
Sincerely,
[New Day Rising]
[Scooterville, ON]



No comments: