In support of noble friend Tommyknockers and his young son who was recently diagnosed with Tourette Syndrome, I participated in the Tourette Syndrom Association of Ontario Walk-a-thon fundraiser.
One of my darling wise-cracker co-workers offered to double her pledge if I were to provide video evidence demonstrating I actually walked in the event.
“Can you really imagine I’m gonna spend an afternoon with a bunch of people swearing uncontrollably without video-taping it?” I replied. “You really overestimate my scruples.”
Well, I raised $345 on short notice and attended the local event armed with shigital camera with primitive video functionality. Let’s find out if I can actually manage to upload the video…
The participants were very disappointingly well behaved. At one point I heard spontaneous shouting, “Don’t eat that! Don’t eat that!” But I looked over and the boy’s dog was trying to eat something so I guess that didn’t count. Oh well. Better luck next year.
But seriously – Nice people, they were. It’s always great to meet new people who are nice.
.
Blooming on the Barbed Wire
-
Blooming against the fence. Blooming on barbed wire. It's not the stuff of
dreams, not the heart's desire. But still it does its best. The blooms are
prof...
22 hours ago

4 comments:
What? No audio? I was expecting some huffing and puffing, moaning and groaning. Or maybe I'm just used to that while watching other videos...nevermind.
*nod*
Hi.
How are ya?
Here I am, and here I go...
What an experience to wear those.
I wanted to know if by any chance you would be interested in doing an unbiased review of our product.
If you agree we will send you a product sample so that you can try it and then write a review about it.
Please let me know if you are interested.
Thank you
Post a Comment