Friday, April 11, 2014

April A-Z: Honking the Horn


More of my little cartoons rescued from the awesome eatpoopucat.com website. I'm hopeful it will be revived one day. The other telephone pictionary sites are just not the same. The theme is automobiles. I'll include the captions which prompted the drawings if I can remember them.


Oh yeah! My Happy Cube's been delivered!



Drive-by sponging



Penguins learn the hard way not to hitchhike.



(???)



A gang of cats hijack the lunch truck



 Some folks are too eager to die



Vader hates my race car. Oh - and ouch. My legs



This must be Goofball's work



Hi ho silver, away, cabbie!



The parade ended with the priest and his prawns



The new Dodge Remoraz is a gas guzzler



Satan is awakened by an accident on his front lawn



The snake thought his eggs would be safe from vans on this park bench



(???)



Exxon Mobil is always looking for new innovative ways to spill oil and kill people



Doc is thrilled to see the Tardis towed away



Arizona badlands drive-thru massacre



No comments: