Tuesday, January 01, 2019

The Plan

Here, in quick form, is the plan for 2019. I share it here because it is here where I intend to track my performance and here where I shall suffer embarrassment (in theory) when I fail. We’ll find out if that works at all as a motivator:

DAILY:
  • eat according to plan
  • exercise
  • meditation
  • progress on sleep project
  • progress on diet project (as negotiated with dietitian)
  • read
  • write
  • progress on priority projects per schedule*
  • reward: Mindcrack: if all work up to date. Otherwise, none.
  • bed when required or when tired; whichever comes first.


WEEKLY
  • 5 blog articles (short and sweet)
  • 4 sessions Poetic Process (“Enlightenment for Dummies”?!?) (of late I have definitely been a qualified dummy)
  • 2 sessions D&D Minerva revision/preparation
  • community work per schedule
  • publish report card


*priority projects… this is a giant prioritization process I have to wrap my head around next. I will devise a strategy and publish here soon.

Can I do this? I firmly believe it is functionally possible. Let’s see what happens.

No comments: