Thursday, September 15, 2022

Entry #1213

That seems like a big number. Twelve hundred and thirteen blog posts since... 2006 I think. And what have I accomplished in all this time?

A lot of research. A lot of semi-intellectual recreation. A lot of movies and documentaries. And a lot of trifling work on so many unfinished projects. Like more than two hundred for sure. I get too many ideas too quickly. But these aren't accomplishments. I've actually completed more than 75 videos, mostly for distribution within my own small circles; rarely using my own footage. And some of them are quite good but they're private in essence, serving my own small associations. Some people are still shy about the internet. So it's my goofy fun-time stuff that goes on YouTube, such as The Flatus Trilogy, or in that narrow zone where YouTube machinations will enact music copyright blocks but Vimeo won't, then on Vimeo.

Well, I feel like this is getting boring already. Whatever I had intended to say, we'll try again tomorrow, eh?

Cheers.

No comments: