Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Just when I thought it was safe to go back in the mailbox

Oh, how upsetting.

And here I was gearing up to announce an end to the hostilities.

The evil Reliance people dropped their mailing frequency to once per month and then it had been so long I thought it was all over. Thought they'd surrendered. Alas, not so. But while they're down and barely kicking I shall deliever this blow. I pray this will mark the end of the struggle.

Not at this address! Resident has shrunken to one millionth her former size. Now living on a fibre of Dick Beddoes hat at the Hockey Hall of Fame along with seven dust mites named Spiggles, Xorb, Loof-loof, Dusty, Sneebleshnorpenl%%r, Grumpy and Doc. This letter is too big to be received there. Get your Shit together people! It's too big! Write a smaller letter!

6 comments:

Kathleen said...

They're never going to take her address of their list now, because they're all looking forward to what you're going to write next. You know that, don't you?

I think you're crazy just like me said...

It's fun eh?

Fantasy Writer Guy said...

Yes. I know. And yes. It's fun.

But I shall continue to feign annoyance because pissed-offness is damn fine entertainment, I say.

That's right. I said 'pissed-offness'. I'm fucking with the English language, people. And no one can stop me.

MUUHAHAHAHAHA...!

Kathleen said...

I would have gone with "pissed-offed-ness" personally.

Flumadiddle said...

You know through my working long hours and the stress that comes along with it, not once did I think, "Hey, why don't I read Fwig's blog? That'll cheer me up and de-stress me all at once." Why didn't I think that? I have to be some kind of special moron. Anyway, this did the trick.

Thanks, Fwig.

Fantasy Writer Guy said...

I stand corrected. Pissed-offedness is clearly the proper form. Though I'm gonna be cheekey and run with one dash only.

Babs - I'm so glad I could be of help. Oh - and I'm even gladder I didn't post my 'Why people who work for landscape companies are all gonna die' article. That woulda sucked. ;-)