Sunday, February 11, 2007

Do not follow this link!

I can't believe I'm posting this.

I once bit in to a Jamaican meat patty that had gone bad. Horribly bad. Rancid. This put me off Jamaican meat patties for at least a year. I'm back on them now. As for You-Tube, I may be off of that for a decade or more after watching this video, almost assuredly the worst video ever conceived.

This video will one day be submitted as evidence by the counsel for the defense in an inter-galactic courtroom following the unauthorized demolition of planet Earth. And the defendents will walk.

Extreme warning! Unless you are a trained professional conducting vital research into the study of worst videos ever made, DO NOT click this link. God help you if you do.

Poopie List

Now if you'll excuse me I must go shower for a couple hours.

6 comments:

Babs Gladhand said...

Sweet Jesus! I don't want to know how you discovered this video.

I do, however, have a few questions.

Who the hell was holding the camera, and what is their major malfunction?

Who in god's name would have that hideous toilet paper holder with ruffles and bows on it in their bathroom?

Why was there a drink cup on the sink?

Is that a harmonica in front of the cup?

Kathleen said...

Fluma apparently watched a lot more of it than I did (about ten seconds). I could tell it was not really something in which I'd find enlightenment.

Fantasy Writer Guy said...

I'm disappointed with you both. I happen to know that neither of you are professional researchers of the type I mandated. I told you not to follow the link!!

Okay, that admonishment was unfair, I realize. Babs, I can't explain why You-Tube offered up this link to me while I was surfing but please be assured I did not run a search for "teenagers on toilets". I'm not quite that much a pervert. I swear.

Now excuse me please. I must try to write something wholesome now to make up for this debacle.

FWG

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.