Saturday, February 24, 2007

Jesus Appears!

Oh dear.

Oh dear oh dear.

How am I gonna explain this? Flumadiddle will be so disappointed with me but it can't be denied. The face of Jesus has appeared here today. And at the dining room table of all places. And to His credit, he didn't play favorites. He appeared neither in Steve-o's plate or mine but in the extra plate - where the ruined over-poached eggs and leftover salmon were tossed.

Here's a picture. It's hard to make out His visage immediately but trust me - it's in there.

If thou truly have faith - you shall see your savior:


3 comments:

Babs Gladhand said...

Who knew Jesus had the crazy eyes?

I'm completely immersed in jealousy right now. To put it in Arkansas terminology, "I'm right et up with the green eye."

JC better hurry up and get to my house or something is going to happen.

I don't know what will happen.

Just.

Something.

Not pleasant.

Fantasy Writer Guy said...

Yes it was the crazy eyes that first alerted me to the miracle. I then theorized there must be a mouth... But in this neck of the woods we call them -- google eyes.

Kathleen said...

I would have been more impressed if JC had appeared in leftover runny yolk from fried eggs. I'm sure you're artistic enough to pull that off.