Today, in the course of my work as Jr. Client Information Analyst for Ye Olde Information Company Inc. I am engaged in a vital client project that concerns Frankford Spongebob Gummy Krabby Patties.
I'm suddenly forced to reconsider my place and standing in the universe.
[sigh]
Blooming on the Barbed Wire
-
Blooming against the fence. Blooming on barbed wire. It's not the stuff of
dreams, not the heart's desire. But still it does its best. The blooms are
prof...
23 hours ago

5 comments:
did you know that crabby patties secret special ingrediant is plankton?
Ok that was geeky. Sorry.
cheer up FWG, today i have to gather up some manure samples to have analyzed for nutrient content.....bovine excrement...yay!
Hmmm...let's see. Gummy Krabby Patties or cow poop. Hey! I just realized, they're BOTH patties.
Of a sort.
*singing*
Yippi ki yaaaaay - cow patty.
Either way, they're nasssty.
Put down the wcskkjg and come out with your hands up!
LOL. You people are all crazy.
Roger, Glamour aside, I suspect your study is of significantly more use to humanity than mine.
Patties everywhere. whutkfb?
Post a Comment