1. Inherently I am massively lazy and must constantly create structures to motivate myself. On that note, it is now after midnight and I will backdate this post to make it appear with a March 8 posting date.
2. I like ABBA, albeit in small doses.
3. I am a bastard.
4. I suffer a lot of guilt, eating meat.
5. I have not read Hunger Games. I know. Shocking.
6. I've seen all the Jackass movies and enjoyed them. I realize this means something is wrong with me.
7. I go through red lights at night when the coast is clear.
8. I am about to start a diet. For real this time.
9. I'm nervous in dark basements.
Blooming on the Barbed Wire
-
Blooming against the fence. Blooming on barbed wire. It's not the stuff of
dreams, not the heart's desire. But still it does its best. The blooms are
prof...
21 hours ago

2 comments:
#3 is correct, because now i have "dancing queen" playing endlessly in my head...
I like Abba too :) and am kind of lazy too. Not often. Actually, it's more like forgetful ;)
Post a Comment