The following quotes were taken from the roommate, Steve-o over the last 36 hours. The italicised words were sang. Quotes in regular text were spoken.
1.
Word.
2.
What’s shakin’ dude?
3.
I got the JOY JOY JOY JOY down in my pants!
DOWN in my pants!
DOWN in my Pants!
I got the JOY JOY JOY JOY down in my pants!
DOWN in my pants TODAY!
4.
Errg! Errg!
5.
A little bit of cream makes the office pass go down...
6.
What brain? The only thing in his head is a squirrel jerking off with a Sears catalogue.
7.
What’s with Baldie McPluckinheimer over there?
8.
Two scoops of raisins and those nutritious flakes of bran… make me a happy man...
9.
That’s not what I meant, wiener-ass.
10.
I hate the All-star game!
The sucky sucky nut-suck all-star game.
The sucky sucky nut-sucky
Sucky sucky sucky-nutty all-star game…
This is what I live with.
Blooming on the Barbed Wire
-
Blooming against the fence. Blooming on barbed wire. It's not the stuff of
dreams, not the heart's desire. But still it does its best. The blooms are
prof...
22 hours ago

3 comments:
Fwig,
Please tell me that it is possible to clone Steve-o, and then ship Clone Steve-o to me.
How does he know the joy, joy, joy, joy song?
Baldie McPluckinheimer is absolutely fantastic!
Could this comment have been any more disjointed.
I'm sorry, it seems I can only write in single sentences today.
Babs
I didn't even bother with the All-Star Game. What's happened to me? I used to care about such things, i.e., hockey. Damn Bettman to hell and his stupid Eastern/Western Conference boring-ass bullshit. Bring back the Campbell & Wales Conference!!!! And the Norris Division!!!
Babs: Single sentences are perfectly fine. I'm not confident Pee-Wee knows the JOY song very well. Just the next day I heard someone else singing the same song. Ain't that always the way? You don't hear a song for 22 years and then twice the same week! Only the other guy sang "Down in my heart", not "pants". Clearly one of them must be wrong.
I don't approve of cloning humans. I'd love to ship you the real thing but no courier would take him - plus I need his share of the rent.
Kats: The Norris Division is alive and well! Only they call it the 'NFC North' now and they got Green Bay instead of the Leafs. Oh - and they play football instead of hockey. Other than that...
Post a Comment