You want to know how great a roommate Steve-o is? Despite the constant bombardment of Pee-Wee Hermanesque sing-songery? He played hooky from work just so he could make me breakfast this morning! How thoughtful is that? What a guy!
Actually it went down like this:
Steve-o: [busy over the stove] Istanbul and Constantinople, Istanbul and Constantinople, Istanbul and Constantinople. BLAME IT ON THE TURKS!
FWG: [Scrubbing dishes in the sink - under the watchful eye of Dish Frog] I can't stand them either.
Steve-o: Who?
FWG: The Noples.
Steve-o: Istanbul and Cantstandtheinoples, Istanbul and Cantstandtheinoples, Istanbul and Cantstandtheinoples. BLAME IT ON THE NOPLES!
FWG: Bravo. Is that from your Life of Hitler musical?
Steve-o: Yep. Opening act.
FWG: I thought Que Sera was the opening act?
Steve-o: No way. That's in act three - in flashback though. How many pancakes you good for?
FWG: None. I had to weigh in the other night. I got a strip torn off me. Got read the riot act.
Steve-o: Oh no. You're not going backwards are you?
FWG: At the moment, yeah. I'm almost back where I started.
Steve-o: Excuse me. Gotta put this in the garbage.
FWG: I'll make some bacon and eggs though.
Steve-o: Garbage Man! Garbage Man! Does whatever a garbage can! Spins some garbage, any time! Catches flies just in time...
FWG: You want some bacon? There's tons.
Steve-o: No, man. Look how many sausages I got. Have some sausages.
FWG: I'll trade you a couple strips of bacon for a sausage.
Steve-o: I'm down with that. Spatula Man! Spatula Man! Lives inside a spatula can! He's a man! Spatula Man...!
FWG: Is that in the musical?
Steve-o: No way. Hitler hated spatulas.
FWG: Really? Why? They're white.
Steve-o: Not in Germany, Dude. Do your homework.
FWG: Oh.
Steve-o: Spatula Girl! Spatula Girl! Does whatever a spatula would! She's a spat! She's a tula! Spatula Girl! Spatula Girl! Look out! Here comes The Spatula Girl...! The sausages are done. You want me to put the bacon in this pan?
FWG: That pan's too small.
Steve-o: I usually cut the bacon in half.
FWG: You'd only fit four halves.
Steve-o: Whatever. Start a new pan then. It's not like we don't have a dozen of them.
FWG: Oh sure! You're free and easy with the frying pans when it's my turn to do the dishes!
Steve-o: Frying Pan! Frying Pan! Friendly neighborhood Frying Pan...!
FWG: I'll use that one when your done with the pancakes.
Steve-o: Where'll you do the eggs then? In the little one?
FWG: Sure, why not? Or maybe I'll put them all in-
Steve-o: OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
FWG: WHAT?
Steve-o: AGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!! FUCK!!!
FWG: Jesus! What's wrong! Did you burn yourself!
Steve-o: I'm supposed to be at work today!
FWG: It's Saturday. You're working today?
Steve-o: I was supposed to run a training session at ten o'clock! I can't believe I forgot!
FWG: Oh man. It's ten-thirty. You're not gonna make it.
Steve-o: Not without a flux capacitor. SHIT! I gotta roll, dude. Enjoy the breakfast!
(I did.)
FWG
Blooming on the Barbed Wire
-
Blooming against the fence. Blooming on barbed wire. It's not the stuff of
dreams, not the heart's desire. But still it does its best. The blooms are
prof...
23 hours ago

3 comments:
OMG, STEVE-O is hilarious. Two posts in a row you make me laugh out loud. A LOT.
You should videotape stuff like this. It's too funny not to. You owe it to mankind.
ylfwwlew - my thoughts exactly!
Yes. High-larious indeed. Some prefer such terms as 'insane', 'cracked' or 'demented' but sure. 'Hilarious' will do in a pinch.
Post a Comment