Blooming on the Barbed Wire
-
Blooming against the fence. Blooming on barbed wire. It's not the stuff of
dreams, not the heart's desire. But still it does its best. The blooms are
prof...
22 hours ago

3 comments:
Way back in 1980, we moved into an apartment previously occupied by an unknown person. She was still getting bills at our address after several years. We found a big box in the basement with old bills in it. It is probably still there with the next stack of boxes. I hope she never wanted electricity or a phone ever again. You can return mail forever and it won't stop coming to you.
hehehe It will never stop. Ever. Poor guy.
I got mail the other day for someone who hasn't lived her for at least seven years, because that's how far I can go back listing the tenants before me.
Post a Comment