Saturday, February 14, 2009

I may already be a winner

I try to stay away from coffee-shop coffee but when I do partake, and when they`re doing the roll-up-the-rim-to-win shenanigans I almost always win. Meanwhile my friends who spend a thousand bucks a year at Tim Hortons complain that they never win.

Of course I never claim the prizes - the free donuts or muffins or what-not. I either lose the little paper cup shards or else tip prostitutes with them.

Not this one though! This is terribly exciting. I`ve won a Brookside almond sample! How cool is that? Okay, so it`s not like an entire almond. It`s just a sample, but still - even if I just get to lick the salty almond dust off of it or something...

I can`t wait.


[Editor`s note: We`re pretty sure he`s kidding about the prostitutes.]


3 comments:

Kathleen said...

I'm not sure most people would consider Tim Horton's to be coffee-shop coffee...just saying.

Is it roll up the rim to win already? I thought that was usually during the playoffs.

Fantasy Writer Guy said...

Hey Kats. I agree. This isn't Tim Ho. It's "Country Style" There are copy cats, you see.

Anonymous said...

This is just plain nutty! Hello, from Austin Girl.