Wednesday, May 02, 2012

X is for eXcuses


X is for eXcuses.

And I have none -- for failing the A-Z Challenge, I mean.

I'm actually impressed with myself that I made it all the way from A to W in one month - which is probably a bad thing - that I'm impressed with a failed commitment, I mean.

As a matter of fact, though, twenty-three posts in a calendar month is probably a record for me and I've been blogging for over six years now. In fact I hit my 500th post in March without even noticing.

Hmm... A to W... You know, I was conceived by two A&W employees 44 years ago. They probably had a cigarette and a root beer after the deed. Okay, that was completely unnecessary. I do heartily apologize.

Mom, if you're reading this.. I'm really very sorry for that. But not quite sorry enough to delete it. Also, happy belated birthday! I tried to call you from work yesterday but apparently your area is blocked from long-distance calling here. I'll be in touch!

No comments: