Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Okay, I'm sorry...

... for that last post. I woke up in the middle of the night and realized I hadn't written a word all day and if I went back to sleep then my writing sticker streak would end at day 54 and then I'd have to start all over again and I just couldn't let that happen so I had to get up and write something... and now I got sticker 55 and I can go back to sleep. Except I probably won't because I can't seem to pull myself out of night shift mode even though I've been off since Monday morning. Meanwhile I have appointments today at 8:10, 9:00, 11:30, 1:30 and 3:00... Am I speaking giberish? Is that how you spell giberish? Gibberish? I think I want a cola. People have been coming out of the woodwork lately and complimenting my blog material. I think this should remedy the situation. That's a stingray by the way. I think he's smiling.


1 comment:

Blogger said...

Get instant access to 16,000 woodworking plans.

Teds Woodworking has more than 16,000 woodworking blueprints with STEP-BY-STEP instructions, pics and blueprints to make every project laughably easy...