Sunday, April 02, 2017

YOU ARE HERE ---->

Hey readers!

How are you both doing!

I’ve been allergic to blogging for quite a while now, even though I’ve had much to say; much of which is coming. Part of the reason is that I succumbed to sustained emotional duress which had been percolating in cycles for years. This pertains to the one person most dear to me and it has been weighing on me so constantly that it coloured everything going on in my life, and for practical reasons cannot be fully explored  in this space; at least not currently. Though it would very unlikely impede on a certain other’s privacy, there is that slim chance. And I don’t know how he would feel about it. I’ve never asked.

In short, I believe that barrier has been defeated, partly because, for the first time in my adult life, The depth of infatuation for my current interest has settled down to a simmer. Whether this is permanent or temporary I do not know. It’s very strange to have that urgency absent from my life, literally for the first time since I was fifteen. Like a part of me has been amputated.

The other reasons for defeating this barrier, too boring to detail here, are more solid and permanent.

It’s April A-to-Z time! I missed the reveal but you can glean it from my last post. The theme was supposed to be “Twenty Six Reasons the Automobile is the Devil!” but The Healer heard this and said, “That sounds judgy” (in a way which sounded altogether judgy). So to keep her happy I have changed it to “Twenty Six Reasons to Celebrate the Automobile! (If You’re the Devil)” which is obviously much more positive.

Today is Sunday and thus a day off from A-Z. Tune in tomorrow for reason B!

April Camp NaNoWriMo is upon us as well, and for the first time in any NaNo event I am dedicating it primarily to the blog. I will be engaged in pursuits designed, not just to provide material for the blog, but to set structures in motion which will keep the blog productive and foremost among my pursuits on a hopefully-permanent basis. I’m hoping this is where I finally turn the corner and bring this thing to the next level.

Hope you stick around.

Much love,
FWG/New Day Rising

2 comments:

Skeeter Willis said...

There's someone here with me?!? Cool.

Fantasy Writer Guy said...

Maybe.

Or maybe I was speaking to the conscious you as well as the instinctive you!