Monday, October 23, 2023

The most beautiful floor you ever done saw

Last night I dreamt that I complimented a friend on his ring; a dream friend; not a real one, and he said, "Here. Have it!" so I accepted and then later I found out it was worth a lot of money so I sold it and used the money to buy a beautiful new floor. I think it was prismarine.

Later I guess I moved out and somehow the room with the beautiful prismarine floor became a public washroom and my dream friend found out that the ring he gave me was super valuable and wanted it back so I became like - Ocean's Eleven and was putting together a crew for a public bathroom floor heist so I could sell it and use the money to buy back the ring.

So what does that dream mean? Does it mean I'm hungry for blue-flavoured cotton candy?

Artist interpretation:




No comments: