Thursday, October 11, 2007

My second merit badge!

This is as much fun as Scouts! Actually better, 'cause I can stay home and be dry and not have to worry about pooping outdoors and bad touches etc.

Thanks, Suki!

So I have to pass this on to my four bestest blog friends 'cause they totally live up to the whole shmoozery thing. They are Babs, Kats, Claudia and Davey-boy, My four unpaid psychiatrists who help me get along. Okay, three unpaid psychiatrists and one sly, razor-tongued devil who knows which buttons to push in order to keep me alert and with my wits about me. Also a noble service.

Claudia's already got one but she can have as many as she wants.

Okay, get out your needle and thread, kids...

http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/8138/schmoozeawardou8

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blog friends... I like the sound of that... if only making friends in real life were this easy :) Thank you!

Babs Gladhand said...

Unpaid? That's where you're wrong. I'm more than paid with your shmoozery towards me. And, I agree with Claudia. Blog friends does sound nice.

I have a friend! Yay!

I've been wanting one for a long time.

And, thank you so much for the award.

Kathleen said...

Thanks...do I have to do something with this tag, because I'm too stupid to figure it out.

I have to tell you though that I'm quite quite honored to be included in that most exclusive group! I'm sure you were all the cool kids in school and wouldn't have been my friend. Yeah, I have security issues...so what? ;-)