Tuesday, April 01, 2014

April A-Z: Adjusting the Antenna

So to kick off April A-Z I've thrown this little slide-show video together. It's the title track from Antenna Town; a great little blues album from a great little Toronto blues band called the Madd Scientists who have pretty much vanished from all memory except my own. I guess I was their biggest, and only surviving, fan. Bassist Ben Knight, also known as Doctor Lock, has remained a dear friend.

The video will perform better if you click through to my Youtube site.

The Madd Scientists are:

Jim Layieux - guitar, harmonica, lead vocals
Ben Knight - bass, vocals
Eric Laimer - drums, vocals




2 comments:

Ev said...

Neat! Something different from other posts on a2z challenge that I've so far seen. Fun.

Anna (herding cats-burning soup) said...

Oh loving that! You've got me curious about your theme lol Good luck with the challenge! Hope this gets your blogging going for ya :)

Happy A to Z-ing!
~Anna
My A to Z.