Saturday, April 05, 2014

April A-Z: Draining the Lizard

Well, this might be a bit of a cop-out. I'm working 12-hour shifts over the weekend so I need to post something quick and dirty, as they say: So here are a lizardy selection of my cartoons which were orphaned on the currently defunct telephone pictionary web site eatpoopucat.com: I'll try to include the captions which spawned them if I can remember them...

Heck yeah, I is driving! said the gator



Lady dragon shares her noodles as the ace of spades catches fire nearby 



Having dispatched with Disney World, Godzilla sets his eyes on New York



It was actually a crazy woman named Mona who killed off the dinosaurs.



Nessy enjoys karaoke night at the nursing home for monsters.



Jim, I've found the alien beast! Jim? Jim?



Dragon mating ritual



Pig and Alligator are attacked by piranha



More juice our lemonade requires. Squeeze or do not squeeze; there is no try



The dragon burns the city to the ground but takes care of your dog.


2 comments:

Tom Benson said...

Nice work - love the Nessie pic.

Anna (herding cats-burning soup) said...

Fun collection and omg that website name. Nice. lol

Happy A to Z-ing!
~Anna
herding cats & burning soup.